Re: File Types and Programs preferences gone?

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 14:06:39 -0800
Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I just learned about the "Open With" in Nautilus, but that
> doesn't appear to have any way to show the File Types and Programs
> dialog that I remember. The "Open With" menu item simply launches the
> application you provide.

In Nautilus, if you right click a file then choose properties, then go to
the 'Open With' tab you get a list of applications that have been
associated with that file type. From this window you can add/remove
programs from the list and choose which is the default for the file type.

Later, Seeker