Re: Thunderbird and strange behaviour

Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> recently I notice that the content of some of my emails are transformed
> to the short sentence:

>> From where does this behavious come ?
>
> How can we get rid of surch a behaviour ?

read here: http://www.mozilla.org/quality/mailnews/tests/sea-mn-mpod.html

you can set those config values either global
(/etc/mozilla-thunderbird/global-config.js - look at the examples) or in
$HOME/.mozilla-thunderbird/...../prefs.js for your profile only.

let me know if it works, so I can add this to my FAQ.

--
 GPG messages preferred. |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 Alexander Sack          | : :' :      The  universal