Re: Acrobat 7.0 for linux is out

David wrote:
On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 05:37:56PM -0500, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

The question is, how do I get /opt/bin into the default PATH?  It would
appear that as long as I run moz from an xterm (where the PATH is set
by /etc/profile), it works.  If I run it from the Menu, it doesn't work.
I am wondering if maybe X or gdm ignore the ENV_PATH specification.

I will attach a file for the menu system which will add acroread to the
list.

Thanks, but I already knew how to do that :-)

The problem is that if I launch *Firefox* from the menu, then the
acroread *plugin* does not function.  The solution I need is to get
the system to understand that I *really* want /opt/bin in the default
search PATH.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez