sarge update 20050308 broke ssh-krb5

Hi

I use ssh-krb5 on a machine which gets updated/upgraded to the latest
sarge relatively often. The update on the evening of march 8 broke the
ability to use the client to log into machines that do not use
kerberos, something which have been working for several months.
(The server machines have not been upgraded.)

If I purge ssh-krb5 and install ssh, the client starts to work again.

Purge ssh and install ssh-krb5, the client stops succeeding.

Back to normal ssh again and viola, it works.

I'm unsure if this is a bug in ssh-krb5 or any of the two packages
login or passwd that were updated. Any ideas?

Anders