Re: Accounting package

On Mar 6, 2005, at 6:27 PM, John Hasler wrote:

Marc Shapiro writes:
If only they worked with MySQL, in addition to PostgreSQL.

What's so horrible about PostgreSQL?

Can't say there's anything particularly horrible about PostgreSQL but I can say that I have much more familiarity with MySQL than with PostgreSQL. From the limited exposure I've had with PostgreSQL, the right management seemed a little confusing. However, this is likely due to lack of experience with it as most of the apps I use allow for MySQL.

--
Jamin W. Collins