Re: game for learning keyboard and mouse?

I you have kde 3.3.2 installed edutainment -> Miscellaneous -> Ktouch may be
able to help with the typing part.  As for the mouse, its jsut practice to
understand what you are doing with it and how it will react.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."