Re: [APT] A way to produce a by-repository listing of packages

Sebastian Kapfer wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:50:06 +0100, Travis Crump wrote:

a) make sure you are running the modified version and not the version in your path

b) run '/path/to/modified/apt-show-versions -i' and try again

c) it is a lazy patch and won't work on non-i386 and/or package/release pair formats other than the ones on my computer. Attached patch should fix the arch issue[and has other cosmetic changes].

I must be doing something terribly stupid.  I'm on i386, I tried -i and I
verified that I'm running the patched script. It still doesn't work. Could you post the output of

	apt-show-versions | grep xterm

on your machine?

xterm/Debian-testing uptodate 4.3.0.dfsg.1-10