To: "Debian-User" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 5:25 PM
Subject: Anonymous ftp upload, no download or ls

Hey,

I'm looking to provide an anonymous ftp server so that our customers can send us files, logs and things. Logged in users will only be able to "put", not "list" or "get".

Is such a configuration possible with the OpenBSD ftpd as shipped with Debian? I'm running sarge/testing.

Thanks,

--
Cliph/ff
http://chicks-dig-unix.net/