Oo.o + Thunderbird + send as pdf attachment

Hi Folks,

Has anybody else seen this problem [i386, sid, gnome]:

When I try to send a document from oowriter as a pdf attachment, it does
not work if thunderbird is already open. (A compose window appears, but
the document is not attached).

If I first close Thunderbird, it works properly. The PDF is correctly
created by oowriter, as I can then attach it manually from /tmp.

Anybody seen this?

Is it likely a problem with oo.org or thunderbird?

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a