Re: [OT] Call to arms...so to speak

Josh Narins wrote:
As a former member of America's most agile and deadly branch of the
Armed Services, the Marine Corps, I know I don't need to strut around
impressing anyone, which was the second reason my post was off-list.
don't worry we aren't impressed.

This is immoral, and a regular tactic of certain, reprehensible
political factions.

oh,  ppphhllbtt!
not certain, they are _all_ reprehensible, if for different reasons.

I don't know how old you are,

I'm 33, you peice of shit.

he clearly said he didn't know how old you are.
grow up.

I actually agree with you, but your marine training has failed you at maintaining the high ground.