Re: SARGE compatible Gigabit Ethernet adapter/card

So - if anyone can help with this, I'd be much obliged:
- Baffled as to how Sarge could support such an Intel nic card as
detailed below as I can't find any such support in modconf or dmesg
- Baffled as to how I could find what kind of Gigbit nic is supported
.... in the kernel that I have installed