Re: Any experiences with "Creative Nomad Muvo TX" MP3 players?

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 10:11 -0800, Todd A. Jacobs wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 09:07:49AM +0000, Adam Funk wrote:
>
> > I think that any MP3 player will play non-DRM-crippled MP3s (lame
>
> This isn't entirely true. For example, the newer iRiver players require
> proprietary Billyware to manipulate the player. That's why I use the

this is not true, i just purchased a iriver h340 and it mounts as a usb
mass storage device. using udev i have it mapped to /dev/h340 and i just
copy files back and forth. color screen and it plays oggs, i couldnt be
happier.

-matt zagrabelny