Re: WLAN Cardbus Adapters

Ben Hill wrote:
I'm looking for a pcmcia wifi adapter for my laptop, and wondered what
cards people used with Debian. Specifically, I'm looking at the Linksys
Wireless-G 2.4Ghz 802.11g Notebook Adapter.

What cardbus adapters do people use, and anyone know if the Linksys
adapter I mentioned is compatible with Debian?

Take a look here:

http://www.linux-wlan.org/

Also check this link:

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Wireless.html

I have an ACX100 card that works but is less than ideal for Linux. I've heard that PRISM chipsets are best for Linux since they have vendor support for Linux.