Re: switch from 2.4.24 lvm1 to 2.6.10 lvm 2 problems

Pigeon wrote:
On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 04:58:39PM +0100, Benedict Verheyen wrote:

Pigeon wrote:

Have you tried pressing return to get the initrd shell and then
following through the script by entering the commands from the script
one at a time by hand, so you can see what goes wrong and where?

Yes, i posted what i got in a previous mail.
Won't work :(

I meant, after trying poochiered's/my script to try and get a writable
/etc?

If it still doesn't work in that condition... you could try entering
one by one the bit from my script that makes a writable /etc... see if
that fails, and if not, see if the LVM setup then works...