Linux and e-commerce

Hi,

Thanks for the info on openoffice.org.

After all the discussion about 'open' vs
'proprietary', I think its time to proof something.

I want to set up a small e-commerce business based
only on 'open' software. I am sure this had been done
before. Suggestions would be welcomed.

To start with I think I need a web server. Not a
problem here. Apache would be the choice. Next, I need
a database, website designer, order processing, a
credit card payment and accounting packages. I am not
sure what are the Debian packages available to support
 these functions.

Any suggestions?

Ken