Re: questions on installation CDs

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 09:23, Leonardo Francalanci wrote:
> 1) How can I know which packages are in each CD?

Just download the first two iso images and install debian (testing); you can
install packages of other cds via internet.

> 2) Where can I download the non-US variant of the "testing" distribution
> (using jigdo or fetching the whole CD)?

That is a question indicating you know nothing about debian. Do not worry for
now, just install debian, enjoy and learn it.

--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.