Re: install USB optical mouse

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the config file. Unfortunately, that's not the problem. I believe
it had to do it the kernel. I can boot up on either 2.6.3 or 2.6.8. Under
2.6.3, the USB Optical mouse works without any re-config. In fact, it works
together with the PS/2 mouse and a writing tablet; the cursor responds to any
one of the three devices without any problem. But in 2.6.8, only the PS/2
mouse works.

Suggestions welcomed.

Jianan