go ahead with KDE upgrade? (*lots* of packages)

I guess the new version of KDE is now available for Sarge (could be there for a few days now, haven't updated my machine for a week or so).

I just upgraded some packages indiviually yesterday leaving the KDE related ones alone. I was wondering, should everything work okay with dselect? Or would you suggest using "apt-get dist-upgrade" to upgrade this part? Have there been any quirks during this upgrade?

Thanks
->HS