Re: [OT] Re: names good for marketing

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 11:16 am, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> > Why do so many people persist in moving to deserts?  It seems
> > really silly.
>
> Better than California.  'sides, when you Oregonians decide to stop
> huggin' trees to actually have a job market worth speaking and, oh,
> letting people into your little communte lemme know, 'kay?  :P

We'll get right on that when all the businesses trying to keep what
little economy we have left in business while paying for California's
electricity.  Want our economy to come back?  Get California to go back
to rolling blackouts instead of MOOCHING off their NEIGHBORS.  (This is
win/win, we could use less Californians in the US anyway).

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.dyndns.org