Re: apache 1.3.x

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 01:52:29PM +0100, steef wrote:

> hi list,
>
> installed apache 1.3.x. server under sarge. (incl. utils, no modules: just
> plain)
>
> i use a sweex-router, and i opened under general-settings, NAT channel 80
> under TCP protocol:
>
> <192.168.2.100    TCP  80>
>
> yet my website duin-web.nl.tt cannot be seen.

Pinging duin-web.nl.tt works fine. Pinging the corresponding IP
address 213.239.203.47 also works fine.

When entering duin-web.nl.tt in a browser it shows in the title bar:
steef_on_apache_debian, so something is coming through. But there it
keeps trying to connect to 192.168.2.100. That is obviously not how it
should be, as that is a local address only: my browser tries to find
it on my local network, where it can't find it.

Entering 213.239.203.47 in a browser redirects to
http://www.nic.de.vu/start/

I don't know how to solve this, but maybe this points you in the right
direction.

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill