Re: names good for marketing

William Ballard wrote:

You need to broaden your horizons.  Besides, I didn't say it's hard to be
racist if you live in a mostly-white area: I said it's easy not to be.

Tell you what you can live in the 50% black city and I'll live in the
90% white city.  Then you can demonstrate your "tolerance" and I'll
moralize at you.

I was born in and frequently spend time in a major American city which has a "white" population of ~30%. About 60% are African-American. My father grew up there, and my sister still lives there. I can't say that we have ever found "the race thing" to be much of a problem. No, I don't want you to tell me why you have such difficulty living near people of other races & cultures. It's really obvious.

Ubuntu is sounding better and better to me all the time.