Re: A list administation query

On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 04:09:28PM -0400, Michael D. Crawford wrote:

> I think anyone can post to debian-user (not sure), but many lists only
> allow subscribers to post, in an effort to keep out spam.  What I'd like to
> do is subscribe in such a way that I can post but not recieve the list in
> email. Instead, I would read the list off a web archive.

Mailman has this as an option (settable by each user individually).
I also subscribe several of my e-mail addresses to the lists as
"NOMAIL" so I can send mail to the list from any mailbox without
worrying about it being rejected.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading