Re: Sarge dist-upgrade wants to remove KDE

On Thursday 12 February 2004 11:20 am, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> I'm tracking Sarge now, and for the past couple of days, when I tried
> dist-upgrade, it has wanted to remove pretty much every KDE package on
> my system...

KDE is currently broken in Sarge. The 3.1.5 packages coming from Sid
should fix this soon, but in the meantime you can do what I did. I found
this solution in the mailing list archive somewhere.

Add this to your sources.list:

deb http://snapshot.debian.net/archive pool lm-sensors

The problem is a dependency of ksysguardd was removed from Sarge, which
this line will provide.

Adam