Re: Trying to install using Koppix CD, system poweres down

Please use reply-to-list or don't reply.

On Friday 31 December 2004 12:28 pm, you wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 11:27:33AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > On Friday 31 December 2004 09:39 am, stan wrote:
> > > Someone please take pity on me, my day has been going downhill
> > > fast :-(
> >
> > OK, you might want to know that Debian != Knoppix.  Go check out the
> > Knoppix mailing lists, they'll have a more exact answer re Knoppix
than
> > we will.
>
> And exactly how can the address Debian installer issues?

I saw nowhere in your message that you indicated you were using the
Debian installer.  The installer on Knoppix is not the Debian
installer, and will not give you a Debian system.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.dyndns.org