Debian Sarge on HP B2000

Has anyone gotten X working for Debian Sarge on
a hppa machine?  I am using the 11/22/04 snapshot
on a HP B2000, and no matter how many times I run
'dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86' with various
options, I cannot get X configured correctly.

Here are the last things I see in the XFree86.0.log;
I assume I have to use the framebuffer driver since
this is an FXE graphics card.

(II) FBDEV: driver for framebuffer: fbdev
(II) VGA: Generic VGA driver (version 4.0) for chipsets: generic
(II) v4l driver for Video4Linux
(II) Primary Device is: PCI 01:00:0
(EE) open /dev/fb0: No such device
(EE) No devices detected.