Debian Sid clean installation problem ?

Hello,

I have try to install Debian Sid from 15 cd`s i have buy somewhere on the net . When i boot from cd`s after couple of steps (language, keyboard map ...etc) i got to the end point "ash shell" which is quite wierd . Can somebody help me to finish installation , i have read similar threads and people proposition was to upgrade it from knopix or woody , i dont have any other distros or fast internet connection, just this 15 cd`s . Please point me to some tutorials , howtos or give me some advice and answers here .

Best regards,
Peter Aleksic