Re: rescue disk

<----- snip ----->
> What is mkrescue?
>
> Excuse me, i'm very confused and i'm trying to understand the
> procedure so that i fix the problem. Thanks a lot for your feedback

$ which mkrescue
/usr/sbin/mkrescue

$ dpkg -S /usr/sbin/mkrescue
lilo: /usr/sbin/mkrescue

$man mkrescue
MKRESCUE(8)

NAME
       mkrescue - make rescue floppy

SYNOPSIS
       /usr/sbin/mkrescue - make a bootable rescue floppy or CD using the
        default kernel specified in lilo.conf.

HTH=Hope This Helps, YMMV=Your Mileage May Vary, HAND=Have A Nice Day

WTT
--
In English, every word can be verbed.  Would that it were so in our
programming languages.