Re: Full replacement of MS

Ron Johnson wrote:
On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 23:37 -0600, Kent West wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
I'm sure that his teachers wouldn't be impressed that he knows
what ... "bash", etc mean.

Ah, but does he know what "tcsh" means? I'm sure that would impress his teachers :-)

Then again, *I* would look at him with a blank stare, wondering
where he learned about tcsh.  And *why*.  tcsh sux0rs. ;)

    zsh for the win.  :P