Openoffice Setup Fails after Upgrade on Sid

I'm seeing a setup failure after an apt-get upgrade.
OOo was previously working fine. After the upgrade failed, I apt-get remove(d)
openoffice.org and apt-get (re)install(ed), yet the problem persists
apparently unchanged. The setup output is as follows:

~# openoffice
OpenOffice.org for Debian - see /usr/share/doc/openoffice.org/README.Debian.gz
running openoffice.org setup...
/usr/bin/openoffice: line 281: 13905 Aborted                 (core
dumped) /usr/lib/openoffice${VER}/program/setup -nogui
-R:/etc/openoffice${VER}/autoresponse.conf
setup failed (code 0).. abort

I followed the instructions in README.Debian.gz so now I have debug output.
This output means little to me, however, due to my cluelessness in such
matters.

Any advice on how to proceed would be appreciated.

--
Carl Brown
Whitefield, NH USA