Re: TV Tuner / Sound Card issues

Chad Davis wrote:
I have been using gnome-alsamixer.  I however did go ahead an get
gamix. Seems as if everything is all the way up, still no volume from
the line in on the back. :/

It did come with a internal cable, however I have lost it. I will have
to purchase a new one.  What switches in alsa do I need and how do I
look into that? I seem to recall at one point I had 2 sound cards
listed in mixer apps. Not sure what happened to the other one..

I don't have the same system so I can't give many more hints. On my system for example the line-in only works if "line-in as surround" is turned off since otherwise it is a speaker output.

--
Shawn D'Alimonte  shawnd@mycybernet.net