Re: Call for help: TiMidity++ aRts users

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Marco Correia wrote:
> I'm having trouble with arts+timidity.

Someone that is used to ARTS really should spend some time improving the
ARTS support in TiMidity++, it basically sucks...

> TiMidity++ version 2.13.2
> kde 3.3
> Gentoo Linux

Unless gentoo uses the debian package (and AFAIK it does not) then ARTS
support in their TiMidity++ is terminantely broken.  It will be fixed in
2.13.3, since I sent the fixes upstream and they were accepted.

  Henrique Holschuh