Re: disappointment with linux icq clients

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 04:58:49PM -0200, Frederico Rodrigues Abraham wrote:
>     Hi... Does anybody else have the feeling that simply no linux icq
> client that is available nowadays fits your needs?

No indication of what your "needs" are.

>     licq, gaim, kopete, they all have this strange interface...

Each of these were most likely coded to fit someone's needs.  I used
licq for quite some time before switching to Jabber.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Remember, root always has a loaded gun.  Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar