Re: Mac user/ needs assistance

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 02:04:49PM -0800, Bill Mullen wrote:
>  I am running Mac  OS X 10.2.8, want Panther 10.3 etc  , have attempted
> to use the SUPRNOVA.org web page with out success.

Two things... one, this is a Debian Linux mailing list, not a Mac OS X one,
so you're not likely to get much help.  Second, stealing the operating
system isn't really going to endear you to anyone here.  If you want
Panther, go and buy it.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Art is anything you can get away with.  -- Marshall
 msw@cox.net |     McLuhan.