Re: Blackdown

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:10:03 +0000, Pedro M (Morphix User) wrote:

> VSJ escribió:
>
>>Read these instructions:
>>http://serios.net/content/debian/java.php
>>to build you own up to date Debian Java packages.
>>
> So we would find a single step package that would install Java in Debian
> and in the browsers at the same time.

Is the object of this discussion to make it easier for all Debian novices
to install a JRE or for you to install a JRE?  If it's only you, it's not
difficult to install Sun's (free but not Free) JREs.  (I don't
really remember how to install (or activate or whatever) a Java browser
plug-in but I it wasn't difficult with Mozilla.)

> Where can I find it (easy for neophyte, this is one single apt-get
> install package).

For you or for everyone?