Re: vote: best webmail !

> which one is the best webmail ??? I've been looking
> for this ...
> squirrelmail ? openwebmail ? or ...

I used IMP which is nice - but you need an imap-server which is not
always easy to configure (at least if you want it safe) - sure you can
make your imap server only be reachable via localhost, but you need to
configure it anyway.
And you need some database as well.

No i use openwebmail which is packaed in Debian (as you probably know)
and i don´t need a database or imap-server for it.

> ( i prefer openwebmail cause it has a tool to export
> address book from CSV file ) but it seem that it
> doesn't maintain well or at least its forum looks like
> abandoned.

It IS maintained, and there are security fixes - enough for me .. i
don´t need new features as all i need is already working.

nullman