Re: vote: best webmail !

Sorry about the multipost

I prefer Squirrelmail.

Intergrates with most IMAP's, LDAP addressbook, nice pretty menu
script for configuring servers, and is simple.

The debian stable version is pretty good but if you want something
with a little more recent either grab unstable or from backports.org

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:50:04 +0800 (CST), ms linux
<deb_milist@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> which one is the best webmail ??? I've been looking
> for this ...
> squirrelmail ? openwebmail ? or ...
>
> ( i prefer openwebmail cause it has a tool to export
> address book from CSV file ) but it seem that it
> doesn't maintain well or at least its forum looks like
> abandoned.
> Many users moaning out there.
>
> cheers,
>
> --me--
>
> =====
>
>   I love Linux but how many years will I wait to have awesome games run on
>   my linux box ???
>   During that time I will always have dual boot ....

Regards,
      JB Hewitt
Business: http://www.stcpl.com.au
Blog: http://blade.lansmash.com