looking for a corporate debian edition, with support

Hello,

I'm looking for support for debian, or for a debian-based distribution
(more for server)
(ie i could call to have support for debugging my server,
like the red hat enterprise with support :
http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/as/)

I'd like a corporate web site.
I'd like phone support. (9 to 5, Mon to Fri, canada)

I need that because my client wants it.
it means that if i don't find something like that,
he _will_ choose redhat as or something similar (suse).

(i'm pro-debian. unfortunaly, as explained in
http://userlinux.com/white_paper.html,
http://debian-enterprise.org/,
debian needs a corporate support, corporate website.
those two web sites are seeking this goal.)

Please keep in mind that all the judgements here
are thoses from my boss/my client.
I'm looking for a distribution debian or debian based (for the
ease of use of debian, for me) which is corporate enough (for my client)

I looked at  :

http://debian-enterprise.org/ : nothing yet

http://ubuntulinux.org/ , http://www.canonical.com/projects/ : almost good,
but a donate button on the web site is not corporate enough.
(ubuntu is only sponsored by canonical. canonical does not release
ubuntu themselves. it seems to be a problem).

hp supported version of debian :
http://h20223.www2.hp.com/NonStopComputing/cache/76816-0-0-225-121.aspx
but it's only supported on hp hardware. (i believe)

progeny :
http://componentizedlinux.org/progeny/downloads/
beta only for now.

http://www.libranet.com/support.html
not corporate enough.

ben hur
http://www.pyramid.de/e/benhur/support/support_companion.shtml
looks good, but no phone support.

http://www.stonesoft.com/products/
seems not to sell the distribution,
only the hardware with the distribution.

http://www.voxel.net/downloads/
seems not to sell the distribution.

thanks for your help

--