Re: GNOME desktop does not detect and mount CD in some units

User xerces8 wrote::
As I said : I can mount them manually and they work, only automount
in GNOME.

Did you set the mount point in gnome mount applets properly ?
Are they the same as in your /etc/fstab ?

Sot yes, the files all exist. What exactly do you mean by "if all privileges
are set correctly" ?

I mean if you can read from CD mount points and from CD device as common user. But as you can say that you can mount CD manualy I see all rights are OK.

Grees

--
Mateusz Łoskot, mateusz (at) loskot (dot) net
Registered Linux User #220771, Debian (Sarge)