Re: Sarge with lilo?

Andreas Janssen wrote:
Hello

Preston Boyington (<PBoyington@polyengineering.com>) wrote:

The Sarge installer (at least the version I used, on DVD) allowes you to
choose between Grub and Lilo. Maybe you have to select expert mode to
make that choice available.

You have to select "expert" at boot to get the choice between lilo and grub. Of course you get other choices to make as well :-(

Hugo

I am also not sure when exactly your Sarge hang - at the Grub screen, or
the moment you tried to boot the system from Grub. If the latter is the
case, then it is maybe a kernel problem.

best regards
 Andreas Janssen