Re: xfce4 related questions

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 04:07:45PM +0100, David Dorward wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:37:43 -0700 (PDT), Sergio Basurto
> <basurto@canada.com> wrote:
> > 1. The latest version is enough stable to install in a
> > production server?, right now I have woody on it.
> The "latest" version of XFCE is marked as beta and I find it runs fine
> on my Sarge laptop. The latest stable version is pretty stable.
> However, I wouldn't want to put an X11 server (ditto most X11 clients
> - including XFCE) on any machine I termed "server" though.

The latest version of xfce4 in testing and unstable is the stable branch
of xfce4 and isn't the 4.2 beta release.  It should be production
quality (though I've some bug triaging and sending upstream I need to do
- volunteers welcome).

If you see any issues with it please report them as Debian bugs.

Simon.

--
oOoOo         "I'm gonna eat you, little fishy!" - The Cat         oOoOo
 oOoOo                                                            oOoOo