Re: question re: removing all traces of Windows ME OS

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 05:23:01PM -0700, Rich Rudnick wrote:
> ISP, I could access it from linux.  Another is my bank, which, although
> windows centric, provides services that I _will not_ do without.

My online banking works 100% with Firefox in Linux.  I was shocked -- I
expected if anybody would have problems it would be the bank.

I can even view my portfolio functions on Fidelity in Linux.  I can't
remember if I tried trading stock.  I bet it would work.