Re: question re: removing all traces of Windows ME OS

On (04/10/04 20:09), Andrea Vettorello wrote:
> [...]

The new Debian Installer for sarge is a considerable improvement on
woody and it should auto detect much more of your hardware.  You could
either wait until sarge goes stable or plunge in now.  If you search the
archive, you find a lot of discussion on stable (woody) v testing (sarge) v
Unstable (sid):

http://lists.debian.org/search.html

YMMV

Clive

--
Byte-Night 2004 ... helping the young homeless .. please visit:
https://www.bmycharity.com/clive