apr changes and mod_perl/twiki

Since the first attempt to get the apr stuff into apache, my Twiki started
to act up. I'm running unstable.

I can navigate the site without a problem. I can click on edit and get the
page. Saving the changes then results in the following error in error.log
and a web browser that just spins forever:

[Wed Sep 22 12:59:08 2004] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] (104)Connection reset by peer: ap_content_length_filter: apr_bucket_read() failed, referer: http://www.xxx.xxx/cgi-bin/twiki/preview/CRUD/WebHome

Can somebody please shed some light on this? This happens about 90% of the
time.

--
Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix