Re: ATI 3D acceleleration and dpkg-divert

Hi,

Wim De Smet wrote:

Hi,
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 01:13:55 +0200, Nicolas de Sereville
<deserevi@ieec.fcr.es> wrote:
(WW) fglrx(0): Kernel Module version does *not* match driver.

I missed this one. Did you compile the kernel driver again after
installing a new version? Maybe the old module is still loaded en you
need to unload it first.
By "kernel module", do you mean AGP? Anyway I did not compile anything from the kernel after installing the new version of the fglrx drivers.

Nico