Re: Keyboard occasionally nonresponsive on bootup with Debian Sid

Adam Rosi-Kessel wrote:

Hmm.  I'm fairly certain the keyboard fails to work when I haven't
pressed any keys yet (not even 'return' to select the kernel in GRUB--it
usually just picks the first one after 5 seconds).  I can't for the life
of me think of what would make it occur only occasionally, though.
My gut instinct is to declare, with a 98.625% confidence level, that your keyboard/keyboard connector is flakey.

--
Kent