Re: "Stretched" printing in Firefox with CUPS

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 06:34, Norman Walsh shared with us the
following:
> For a few weeks now I've been getting "stretched" printing from
> Firefox. By that I mean that all the text is vertically elongated so
> that the page runs off the bottom of the physical paper.
>
> Printing works from other applications. I've been hoping this would
> just go away with some upgrade of Firefox, but it's persisted long
> enough to become irritating.
>
> Google reveals I'm not alone, but doesn't point to any answers.
> Anyone worked out a fix?

Yes I have been getting the same thing here.. however, this is also on Suse
9.1 installation using Firefox. (As well as my Debian Sarge Firefox also). I
feel it is a Firefox problem, with something to do with fonts on printing..
--
Regards - Stef VK5HSX

-= Support Open Source Software =-