Debian Install over T-DSL

Hi list,

please forgive what may be a basic question from a newbie to Debian. In order to avoid downloading and burning lots of CDs with jigdo, I have tried to install the Debian testing version using a sarge netinstall CD (Aug 20). I was hoping to use my T-DSL connection to complete the install, but the installation did not appear to have the option of using a DSL connection. I now have the basis system running, is there any way of getting the packages required for T-DSL access installed? Or is there any way of doing this with the existing net-install CD?

Thanks

Peter