Re: Bogus reply-to

On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 03:58:25PM -0500, Jacob S. wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:29:41 -0700
> Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > For procmail:
> >
> > # Duplicate message filtering
> >
> > #Turns ON or OFF filtering of exact message duplicates.
> > DOUBLEMESSAGESFILTER=ON
> >
> > :0 Wh: msgid.lock
> > * DOUBLEMESSAGESFILTER ?? ^^ON^^
> > | formail -D 8192 msgid.cache
> >
> > # END Duplicate message filtering
>
> lol... Poor Monique.
>
> I think you've set a record on this list for how many people have posted
> the same "non-answer" to your problem.

Of course it's a valid answer.  It implies that reading the lists on
gmane is underpowered for what she wants and should change her setup.
It's already been made clear the problem is on her end (yeah, it sucks,
but that's raelity) since there are no other workable solutions.

--
You win again, gravity!