Re: Linux Support Los Angeles

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Kent West wrote:

> Scott Wiseman wrote:
>
> > http://www.avidware.net
>
> They really need to get a proof-reader on their home page. Really. After
> about 16 errors before I got halfway through the page, I gave up. If
> they want to be considered professionals, they should really "dress the
> part".

i guess you read their spam ... you suckered me into it too :-)

i don't think a proof-reader will help, since that'd be an outsider
that is NOT on their staff or in their normal where to spend time and
energy

it's easy to go out and buy a cheap suit to "dress and look the part"
but is 100x harder to "implement and support" the hilarious claims being
made on their website

and it seems none of their stuff has anything to do with debian,
at least from the parts of the 1st page i read

c ya
alvin