Want anonymous proxy server IP address mapping utility

Thus far, my web searches have not turned up anything like the
Windows "multiproxy", "winnow", etc. utilities for Linux.
I know I can set up for anonymous proxy use on a one-at-a-time
basis, but I want the (very useful) additional features
of the above mentioned Gatesware-based utilities.

Does anyone here know of the existence of any such?

I realize this may not be a Debian-specific question, that
it might be more appropriately directed elsewhere, etc.
(suggestions welcome...) - but on the other hand, if nothing
equivalent exists, I'll have to start digging into how to eventually
hash up something myself using whatever proxy facilities exist within
Debian, so...